top of page
IS MY LAND CONCERNED BY A PYROTECHNICAL RISK?
The extent of the pyrotechnic risk in France is assessed according to several considerations:
- Elements related to the fights of the last great conflicts:
- The Franco-Prussian War of 1870
- The conflicts of the First World War
- The conflicts of the Second World War
- Elements related to munitions destruction operations after the Second World War.
- Items related to the operation of industrial tools for the production of ammunition and/or explosives.
- Elements related to pyrotechnic pollution of the firing ranges of the Ministry of the Armed Forces.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information :
Map of the devastated areas of the first world war
Map representing the intensity of the Allied bombardments during the Second World War
bottom of page